Saturday, November 6, 2010

John Dolan

Hello again,

I've been busy for the last month or so. I relocated to New Orleans for the umpteenth time and have been putting in the hours trying to correct my financial situation. Europe and Vegas proved very expensive, so funds have been low. Things are turning around now anyways.

Before I start blabbing about all my recent ups, downs, and crazed wanderings around the country, which will come later this week, let me introduce you to a friend of mine: John Dolan.



John and I lived together this summer in Vegas, along with a dozen or so other players depending on the week. Some of you may have seen his face on ESPN. He is a killer at the table and he's about to PLAY THE FINAL TABLE OF THE MAIN EVENT OF THE WORLD SERIES OF POKER IN A MATTER OF HOURS!

Good luck, John. You deserve this as much as anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment